Friday, May 22, 2009

My Favourite Bracelet (One of anyway!) That I've Made.



This is one of my favourite bracelets that I have made. I love it coz it's so girly and vintage! I love pink, flowers and hearts. This one I always intended to be totally girly and I love how it turned out. Now my 16 year old daughter wants one! She doesn't know if she wants purple with antique silver, or the original colors of pink and copper. Now I have to figure out how much to charge her for it! lol. This Hearts and Flowers Locket Bracelet is available to buy in my etsy store, I have free worldwide postage on all items! Here's the link for the bracelet: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24681269

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet!! Love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH It's very nice, is that a locket or just a flat heart ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda - I just posted the paintings to you (Reg.Post No. RL51936040 for your info) - I have added 2 extra free gifts so both of your daughters can have a painting each - let me know when the paintings arrive - cheers buddy, chat soon, val xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Almost Precious blog, I have been presented with my first blog award, and this goes with the responsibility of choosing 15 of my favorite blogs in which to pass the award on to. That was the hardest part among all the blogs that I follow. But you have been chosen among my 15 favorites, so check out my blog for details: http://annakaycreations.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-blog-award.html and enjoy picking your 15 favorite blogs. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an award on my blog waiting for you - come on over and grab it! Cheers Val

    ReplyDelete


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails