Saturday, October 24, 2009

Front Page of Etsy for the THIRD TIME!!!!!


WOW, so over the moon(I found that my necklace was an alternative in a treasury yesterday, thought the treasury was just gorgeous!), today was emailed by a lady who told me that my necklace was on the front page this morning!!!! I was totally stunned, I thought because I was an alternative pick, that I wouldn't even feature in the treasury! So by pure luck, I have now been on the FRONT PAGE of Etsy for the THIRD time ♥♥♥
Thank you so much Bionicunicorn You are the best, needless to say I hearted your shop and I love your designs!!

♥ Here's the gorgeous treasury that I was lucky enough to be included in, that ended up being featured on the Etsy front page ♥

13 comments:

  1. oh Brenda, Brenda! Congrats! How amazing is this. The most coveted real-estate around and you've snagged it thrice! It's no surprise really, your designs are just beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Here's to tons of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely banner. And I'm so thrilled that you are featured in Etsy again. That really is a big deal.
    Have you ever thought of doing a Sleeping Beauty piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT - great news and your lovely jewellery deserves to be on the front page everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would put it in a treasury too! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm a huge fan of cameos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rightly so! It's a stunning necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    I found your lovely blog via FB link love and am now following. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is so exciting. Have you heard of the Craft Cult. You can find out if your store items have been on any of Etsy's front pages.
    Here is the link.
    http://www.craftcult.com it's The Vault link.

    Love your jewelry and blog. Thanks for being my friend at facebook.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com. We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got two $95 hapari swimsuit gift certificates and a Kate Spade Ring up for grabs! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I can see why -- that cameo is so sweet, and different from the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, This is the different post. Read more: Online Jewellery Store in India

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don’t worry, if you want to get your Etsy sales popping and learn how to increase sales on Etsy, then I’m here to tell you all about it.

    ReplyDelete


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails