Monday, April 20, 2009

Twittering!!!!

My eldest daughter told me that I should join up with 'twitter', so she signed me up and I now have a twitter account!! www.twitter.com/FADjewellery The only problem is that I can't figure out how to use it properly, yet! So she is going to have to give me lessons on how to 'tweet'

For the people who are now following me I will learn how to 'follow' you guys soon, so please don't think that I am snobbing you, I just don't know how to add you yet!!
I'm not very computer savvy, but I am learning. In January, I learnt how to 'blog', started my own 'etsy store' and got gmail, (all thanks to my little brother!) and now I'm learning how to 'tweet' and post blogs with text!! I still make lots of mistakes as this is all very new and different for me. Hopefully my daughter is a fast teacher. I must admit, it is all very exciting and interesting, though, even if it is hard to get my head around all of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails