Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Mini Etsy Store - so many romantic designs...

Etsy
Buy Handmade
FallenAngelDesigns


I thought I would show a post of my mini Etsy, a preview of what is available to purchase in my store, There are so many necklaces, bracelets, charm bracelets, earrings and rings, the styles of the jewellery in my store include romantic, gothic (lots more gothic styles coming soon!) vintage style, glamorous, modern, also cute and girly! I can also do custom orders for people. Every piece is designed with lots of thought for look as well as practicality, when I design I like my pieces to sit just right and to look just right too. I spend a lot of time on designing and the making of all my pieces, so you can be assured that the piece of jewellery you are purchasing has been made with lots of care and attention to detail.

1 comment:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails