Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Lovely Romantic Design - Ebony Teardrop - Necklace


This necklace has been one of my most popular designs, it is quite dramatic and I love how it turned out. The design draws your eye to the large teardrop pendant, which is what I was hoping, with a pendant that eyecatching and large, I had to be careful not to overload the beaded section of chain, or it would have overpowered the dramatic effect that I wanted the pendant to have. I had to also be careful not to make the necklace too simple, or the teardrop would have stood out too much. I love how well the antique brass goes with the black beads and pendant, it makes them really stand out and sparkle and give the necklace a real vintage look.

Antique brass chain beaded with beautiful faceted black glass beads and black glass bicones encircles the neck. At the front of the design is a gorgeous antique brass scroll connector and suspended from this is a simply stunning large black faceted teardrop, encased in a seemingly delicate piece of antique brass filigree.
This necklace is available from my Etsy store, click on this link if you want to see more views and the price: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25427657

1 comment:


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails