Thursday, July 16, 2009

Secrets and Romance Locket Necklace


This is one of my latest designs from my Etsy store, I really love how it turned out. This is truly my very favourite locket from my stash, I adore it and have finally made a design worthy of it to hang from! I wasn't sure if the design would work as I am extremely fussy with having things look just right, but when I put it together, I saw just how beautifully all the different colours and components pulled together to create a really lovely romantic design.


Here is the link to the instore listing to see more views, the price and a full description of all the components used to make it: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27785977
The necklace is modeled on the gorgeous mannequin that I bought from another Etsy seller and Twitter friend CrochetGal.



Let me know what you think of my newest design!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the asymmetrical chain, and the vintage feel of the piece.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment Kate, I love your designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these new designs. Congrats on another blog award, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some lovely pieces and the pictures you took really capture the feel as well. I wanted to let you know that I've gotten around to accepting your gracious blog award. I also posted a picture of one of my favorite pieces of yours with a link back to your Etsy listing. If this is a problem please just let me know. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is just FLAMING GORGEOUS!
    wow... beautiful work!

    peace~
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails