Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Etsy Front Page 3/14/09 justCHARMING

This was the day that one of my jewellery pieces made it to the FRONT PAGE of etsy! Lisa from www.justCHARMING.etsy.com picked my Bronze Pearl Charm Bracelet to go in her treasury and it was picked for the front page. At first I didn't know what was going on as the views on the bracelet kept going up, I thought my computer was playing up (as it usually does!!), then by accident I found Craftcult.com and discovered that my bracelet had been on the front page! To say I was a excited is an understatement!! It was also the start of my friendship with Lisa, who is very helpful with all things etsy and is just a lovely person!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Congratulations on a Front Page! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog tonight. Come and visit anytime...

    Kate (shiborigirl.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how wonderful - congratulations on making the front page - I hope it has done heaps for your sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making front page! Craftcult.com was the first place where I found out that I made my first sale!! All the best!

    annakaycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the front page! It's an absolutely lovely bracelet :)

    vintagepetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails